Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So much music, so little time

Looks like the malaise of February is finally dissipating, as Spring seems to be slowly creeping in. So maybe I can get moving on maintaining things a bit better here.

For now though, only next week's playlist, which is:
3/19: Sister Vanilla, Great Lake Swimmers, Klaxons
Update: 4/2: Captain, Lou Rhodes, Bat for Lashes

I'll be off on March 26, because I'm going to this, even though I've seen her several times before. Gotta love the Atwood.

I feel like I should be apologizing because I love the new Arcade Fire CD so much, but it's stuck in my head like so many earworms. Why is everyone complaining that it sounds too big? What's wrong with too big? And to think I could have seen them in the Bug Jar around the time that Funeral came out. Now they sell out Massey Hall in five minutes.

Hey, my favorite music blog put me on his link list, I've recommended his mixtapes before, and he should have one coming toot sweet. Go check him out, better than any podcast, I do say.

Here's to a relaxing month (and a Toronto trip in ten days). More to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

"Favourite music blog" - *blushes*.

Thanks. Still working on the mixtapes but they're going to be good when I finally get them up. You can be sure of it.

3:55 PM  
Blogger John Howell said...

so much music so little time...You speak the truth my friend and this surely can ring true in so many areas of life. Keep up the great work.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home