Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Let the year-ends commence

Some of the first year-end bests are out in the new issue of Exclaim, the fine monthly music freebie out of Canada. Click below to go directly to 'em:
http://www.exclaim.ca/index.asp?layid=22&csid1=3182

I'm noticing quite a number of my year-bests showing up here, which is kind of nice and comforting. What a great year for Canadian music (and music overall)! You can hear my selection on the special edition of the Indie Show, January 5.

Since this is also going to be a book blog, I'm going to list the books I've read in 2004 soon, which turned out to be quite a list, short stories and others notwithstanding. I guess when I'm happiest, which is now, I tend to embrace the arts even larger.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home