Monday, December 01, 2008

Mea culpa

Awful things, these blogs, some e-chain that makes you feel all sorts of guilty if you don't feed them regularly. Though the show has been plugging right along, my ability to just sit down and type something in here has been falling by the wayside. I do have a couple of ideas, though, to create a slightly different online presence for the Review in the next several weeks. In the meantime, let me regale you with some of the things we should be playing on the next few Mondays.

12/1: Yeti magazine, Crystal Stilts, The Clean, Kyle Fischer, Caithlin De Marrais
12/8: The Whispertown 2000, Dark Dark Dark, Mark Kozalek, Cure tribute
12/15: Glasvegas, Feist, Bruce Peninsula
12/22: Neko, Xmas
12/29 & 1/5: closed for the holidays
1/12: SR Best of 2008
1/19: unreviewed gems from the previous year

Expect a major best-of post over the next few weeks as well, especially because some of my favorites this year won't stand a chance of being able to get on the air. And as always, stay tuned. I've been a little leery of my own chatter over the air as of late, but I do think some great music has been getting out there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home