Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tweaks

A couple changes to the next couple of shows:
12/3: Josh T. Pearson (Lift To Experience), Burial
12/10: Arthur & Yu, Robin Hitchcock, Thrill Jockey tribute (? if my set shows up by then)

If anybody out there has seen the Dylan semi-biopic I'm Not There, feel free to send a comment. I saw it yesterday and it's the movie of the year in my O, but I haven't had anybody to talk about it with (Sheila didn't go, and frankly, would have hated it). Like everybody's been saying, Cate Blanchett steals the show, but the Richard Gere scenes are better than I heard they'd be, and Charlotte Gainsbourg is a wonderful surprise too.

1 Comments:

Blogger *** said...

Hey Bob, just thought youd like to know Neko Case is coming to Ithaca, NY. It's worth the hike. here's the info:

http://stateofithaca.com/nekocase/index.html

if you want to plug it during your show. that'd be great to get the word out about it since no one is really aware of it. keep up the awesome work!
-listener

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home