Thursday, April 24, 2008

Best laid plans

One of my favorite labels is Paper Bag out of Toronto, and as I've mentioned in the past, I go to the labels I like, not just let any old ones send me stuff for the show. That said, I have been expecting stuff from them, and I KNOW they sent it, but the Canadian Postal Service just doesn't care to cooperate with me. This has happened to me with personal stuff sent to my friends in Acton, ON; it just doesn't get there, or packages they send me doesn't make it either. So if there happens to be any Canadian postal carriers reading this (odds: 1-1 million), what gives, folks!?

And then some links Paper Bag sent me, some worked and others didn't. It just seems to be fate, so hopefully my end-of-May TO trip will yield some better results. In the meantime, all new playlist for Monday:
Boris, Robert Forster, Two Hours Traffic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home