Friday, March 07, 2008

Nininininininininin Nineteen

Just popping in for a reminder that this Monday is the Review's Nineteenth Anniversary, which amazes me as much as anybody. The show, whose playlist I will not post yet, could be either the greatest in the show's history or should have the phone ringing with pissed-off listeners; I've long stopped trying to second-guess. Should be fun!

Updated playlists next week. Supposed to do a Canadian trip this weekend, but this winter has been quite the one for stymieing me at every turn--every time I plan a trip north the weather has failed to cooperate. Need my Canada fix soon, to be sure.

BTW, is Lost not having a run of really ultra-cool episodes? I love how everything is finally starting to gel, as we patient viewers who did not give up are being rewarded. For even more ultra-coolness, try Lostpedia, which puts the show in an HTML format you always knew it had. Even has whisper transcripts!

Believe it or not, I'm very excited to see this.

You may be surprised to hear that this is excellent too. I'll be reviewing it week after next.

Stay warm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home