Sunday, January 30, 2005

Blog malaise continued

I remember when I started this thing I was thrilled to pieces to have my own little corner of cyberspace. Still am. But the opportunity, not to mention the weather has kind of dampened my enthusiasm just a tad. But it looks like some good music coming our way.

Trying to copy and paste the playlist again:

Wolf Eyes Rattle Snake Shake Burned Mind Sub Pop
Comets On Fire Whiskey River Blue Cathedral Sub Pop
Joy Zipper In the Never Ending Search for a Suitable Enemy American Whip Dangerbird

Don't know how well that'll come out....

Revised playlist for the next week:
2/7: M.I.A., Marianne Faithfull, Ted Leo
And lots of cool stuff all around happening in February. See you more then.
Check out LCD Soundsystem and Bambix on tomorrow's show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home