Monday, January 24, 2005

Blog Malaise?

They mentioned on the Today Show this morning that a British psychologist said that today was the worst Monday of the year, due to weather, post-holiday stress and a zillion other factors. For me that would include the ride into work and the fact that Johnny Carson is no longer here.
Dang.

Ah well, new show tonight and some shaping up for the weeks ahead. Haven't been too jazzed about anything at the moment except for that Low album and that Kylie album from 1994. Joe should have a copy of the forthcoming LCD Soundsystem CD for me, let's see if it lives up to the hype.

NR: Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet #15

From the finest small press around, the latest outburst. This journal really makes my day when it comes, and I even get the chocolate subscription whereupon Gavin and Kelly throw in a super-deluxe chocolate bar to savor. (Which has already been achieved on this end). So far, some pretty intriguing stories this issue. And I so can not wait for Kelly Link's book out this spring. Looking like a good year all around once we're past the hump.

And I heard from a lost friend who I lost touch with about 5 years back. Hope she's reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home