Monday, May 15, 2006

100

It's my one hundreth post since I started this thing, so I thought I'd celebrate by posting this pic of my family in front of the Ontario Science Centre, taken by my friends Michelle and Cameron. Hi to everybody out there who checks in, I hope for more updates soonish.

Tonight's show has some Rainer Maria in it, as they are hitting the Bug Jar this week, though I'm not sure if I'm making it or not. We've got some Hot Chip and Tres Chicas as well. Jason Molina from Magnolia Electric is at the Jar Saturday nite too, but I think I'm gonna check out Don McKellar at the Eastman House and maybe get a chance to ask him when the Twitch City CD is finally coming out.

Next week's playlist: Band of Horses, Liars, Tokyo Police Club (awesome debut EP), maybe the Pipettes. Got stuff from the new Walkmen, Primal Scream, Zero 7, all on the backburner as well, along with some other stuff the boss gave me.

Hope to get in a post before some vacation time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home