Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Next shit

Last night's playlist:

Bambix Andre What's In a Name? Daemon
Bambix Annie What's In a Name? Daemon
LCD Soundsystem Losing My Edge LCD Soundsystem DFA/Capitol
LCD Soundsystem Daft Punk Is Playing In My House (Soulwax remix)
LCD Soundsystem DFA/Capitol

Wish I could get it to look better after I cut and paste but a little posterity is better than nothing. Here's the unadulterated look.

NP: M.I.A.--"Arular"

A little ways downblog I commented on the Piracy Funds Terrorism mix CD and how cool it was (my stepson was having a blast with it last Saturday), but this is freaking out of this world. I am helpless in the face of listening to this. For the few of you who check the blog out, here's a heads up on what the CD pick of next week is.

NR: "Arabian Wine"--Gregory Feeley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home