Monday, August 01, 2005

getcher updates here

quickly:
tonight: Nine Black Alps, The Click Five, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah.
next week: Vitalic, The Vanity Project (Stephen Page, Stephen Duffy), the Posies?
I really have been wanting to play the new Posies CD, but was kind of hoping to piggy back it with the Big Star CD, whose date keeps getting pushed back little by little. I've also discovered something thanks to the fine folks at Sugar Hill Records that I'm not sure is a good fit for the show: the forthcoming CD from Nickel Creek, a neo-bluegrass band that has won Grammies and been feted by Time Magazine among others. It walks the same walk as other bands I've played on the show and loved, like Blanche and Hem, so I may squeeze them in anyway.

Still not sure about a show on the 22nd cuz I haven't decided to go to see Pretty Girls Make Graves at Water St. yet. But a Coldplay review is in the offing, though not quite what one would expect...

To the Foleys in Buffalo, if you're reading this for the first time..howdy! and thanks for a great time Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home